Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy excludes the formation of an electoral list for independents. We will lose the public's con

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - A deputy excludes the formation of an electoral list for independents. We will lose the public's con Empty A deputy excludes the formation of an electoral list for independents. We will lose the public's con

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Apr 2023, 5:50 am

[size=52]A deputy excludes the formation of an electoral list for independents. We will lose the public's confidence[/size]
    • Today 09:07

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad...
    Independent MP Kazem Gro Karim ruled out that independent representatives would go to electoral lists in order to obtain a seat in parliament in the upcoming elections, pointing out that entering electoral lists for independents would cause them to lose public confidence.

Karim told Al-Maalouma, "It is unlikely that independent deputies will go towards entering an electoral list, especially since each deputy has his independence in decision-making and the public."
    He added, "There is difficulty in the independent representative going to enter electoral lists, because this matter will lose the confidence of the representative who voted for him as an independent candidate."
    And he indicated that "independent deputies objected to the election law, especially the electoral lists system, in which the one with the highest votes gets the parliamentary seat, while the demand was that the seat be for the one with the highest votes in the governorate or constituency." ended 25 n

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:34 pm