Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Emaar: Saudi Arabia confirmed the readiness of its companies to implement projects of residential

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi - Al-Emaar: Saudi Arabia confirmed the readiness of its companies to implement projects of residential Empty Al-Emaar: Saudi Arabia confirmed the readiness of its companies to implement projects of residential

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:06 am

Al-Emaar: Saudi Arabia confirmed the readiness of its companies to implement projects of residential cities, roads and bridges in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Construction, Jaber Al-Hassani, said, on Saturday, that the ministry recently held a meeting with a delegation from the Saudi Ministry of Investment to review investment opportunities in the field of building residential cities, roads and bridges, as well as waste recycling projects.
    Al-Hassani added, "The Saudi side affirmed the readiness of its country's companies to implement projects in these sectors and to enhance economic cooperation between the two countries."
    Al-Hassani added, "The ministry also held a meeting with the Charge d'Affairs of Azerbaijan in Iraq to study the possibility of his country's companies entering the implementation of projects."

100 views
    Added 04/15/2023 - 10:21 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:15 am