Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Politician: Al-Halbousi is seeking help from Saudi Arabia to stir up discord after being politically

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi - Politician: Al-Halbousi is seeking help from Saudi Arabia to stir up discord after being politically Empty Politician: Al-Halbousi is seeking help from Saudi Arabia to stir up discord after being politically

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Apr 2023, 5:36 am

[size=52]Politician: Al-Halbousi is seeking help from Saudi Arabia to stir up discord after being politically besieged[/size]
    • Today 13:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad.. 
    Independent politician Saad al-Muttalbi accused, on Saturday, Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi of trying to bring Saudi Arabia into the internal affairs after he was politically besieged by the various forces, indicating that al-Halbousi started to stir up sectarian strife to shuffle the cards.

Al-Mutalabi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, "The most important thing that concerns politicians and the street today is to speed up the approval of the budget law, and it is also one of the tasks that should occupy the speaker of the House of Representatives, but unfortunately, since her arrival, she used the excuse of a semi-monthly leave, and after that we left for Saudi Arabia. 
    He added, "Al-Halbousi's visit, as it was announced to discuss the Iraqi file, is a major strategic mistake, as no politician can discuss with Saudi Arabia other than the Iraqi file, as it is an internal matter." 
    Al-Muttalbi explained, “The aim of the increase is to request Saudi Arabia to support and return the sectarian file again, but it is not in the interest of the Sunni component that has been afflicted with leaders that have harmed it a lot, but rather in the interest of Al-Halbousi as a personality related to the threat of his presence in the chair." End / 25 m

Diamond likes this post

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:22 pm