Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia says it is seeking a political solution in Yemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia says it is seeking a political solution in Yemen Empty Saudi Arabia says it is seeking a political solution in Yemen

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Oct 2017, 3:26 am

Saudi Arabia says it is seeking a political solution in Yemen

09:48 - 28/10/2017

Saudi Arabia says it is seeking a political solution in Yemen %D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D9%86-%D8%B3%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-2-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Saudi Arabia's ambassador to Yemen Mohammed al-Jaber said on Saturday that Saudi Arabia is seeking to move the political solution in this country, adding that Riyadh supports the efforts of UN envoy Ismail Ould Sheikh Ahmed to resolve the crisis and revive consultations between the parties.
    Al-Jaber said in a statement to Al-Hayat newspaper that "the pursuit now is to move the political process forward and to push the Yemeni parties to engage with the international envoy in earnest and with sincere intentions."
    Al Jaber added that "the UN envoy needs to sit with the Yemeni parties to discuss all ideas and then submit his proposals after that."

Bin Salman said last Thursday that his country's aggression on Yemen for more than two years would continue to undermine the group of Ansar Allah "Huthis". Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:09 am