Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi comments on the rapprochement between Saudi Arabia and Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Halbousi comments on the rapprochement between Saudi Arabia and Iran Empty Al-Halbousi comments on the rapprochement between Saudi Arabia and Iran

Post by Rocky Tue 16 May 2023, 4:51 am

[rtl]Al-Halbousi comments on the rapprochement between Saudi Arabia and Iran[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi said, "The Arab Sunni community cannot return to the past, indicating that regional understandings" affect the stability of Iraq. "The

Arab Sunni community cannot return to the past," al-Halbousi explained in a press statement. The future is now.”

And between: “Everything that happens, I am responsible to my Sunni community,” asking, “The key is the results: what benefits will I return to them?”

He added, “Progress is the alternative, and our people

are prospering.” The three - the Sudanese Prime Minister, President Rashid and me - together in Barzan, at the invitation of Mr. Masoud Barzani, an expressive picture. "

The initiative and the attraction between the leadership was positive. There are strong relations between our coalition partners, the KDP and other Kurdish parties," he added.

While Al-Halbousi expected "to approve the budget soon with some amendments, the timetable for the hydrocarbons bill is uncertain."

He explained that "the Oil and gas law is different unlike the budget law, which is an annual practice. Hydrocarbon legislation has a far-reaching and long-term impact on the economy and the country's infrastructure. There are still some details to be worked out between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government.”

He explained, “Regional understandings definitely affect the stability of our country. Our neighbors are our destiny.

He continued, "I must add that the recent agreement between Iran and Saudi Arabia is only an announcement so far. We need to see what happens, there should be some practical steps such as reducing the influence of weapons in the region..

Al- Halbousi praised “the progress made in deepening relations between Iraq and the Arab countries, which gained momentum during the reign of former Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi.” Al-Halbousi said, “If you say

that the Arab countries are my brothers, this is not enough with regard to economic relations with Arab countries, so we must increase our relations with them through two elements: economy and security."

Al-Halbousi expressed his "disappointment with the American role in Iraq," noting that "Washington is not doing enough to support the country.

"Frankly, the role of the United States in Iraq is less than it could be," he said. "It may focus its attention elsewhere."

Al-Halbousi pointed out that "Iraq suffered from these disputes between its neighbors, and the youth of our society lived their lives in the shadow of regional conflicts, and their negative results led to heavy losses for them, and for all Iraqis."

He said, "They are looking forward to a better future in Iraq. This is the perception of Iraqi youth. They are waiting for results, not words that they can welcome. Iraqi youth and Iraqi society as a whole will never accept the interference of outsiders in our affairs.”[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 1:40 am