Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The Parliamentary Finance Committee is working to complete all notes on the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy -  Deputy: The Parliamentary Finance Committee is working to complete all notes on the budget Empty Deputy: The Parliamentary Finance Committee is working to complete all notes on the budget

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Apr 2023, 2:10 pm

Deputy: The Parliamentary Finance Committee is working to complete all notes on the budget

Iraq19:55 - 2023-04-22

A member of the State of Law Coalition, MP Muhammad Hassan Al-Shammari, confirmed today, Saturday, that Parliament had received parliamentary remarks regarding the draft budget for 2023, pointing out that he intends to send it to the government for consideration.
    Al-Shammari told the official agency, "The representatives presented all their observations regarding the budget after the second reading took place, and now work is underway in the Parliamentary Finance Committee to complete and complete all the proposed observations and amendments and send them to the government."
    He added, "Scheduling the notes may take until the end of next May, and then the government will review these notes before returning the text of the budget to parliament in preparation for a vote on it."
    He continued, "
    He pointed out, "There are other observations regarding the allocations of the Martyrs Foundation, whose tasks have expanded, and we believe they need to be increased," pointing out, "The representatives have observations regarding the total deficit of 64 billion, and it must be reduced by making transfers with some items."
    He pointed out, "The best way to increase oil imports and address the deficit is to renegotiate to restore Iraq's share, which was reduced due to wars and previous circumstances, and we acknowledge that the issue is difficult, and we stress the government's need to continue to demand rights in OPEC because the capabilities and share of Iraq are supposed to be greater than the current one." .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:21 pm