Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain: pilot launch of electronic taxation in 4 institutions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rafidain: pilot launch of electronic taxation in 4 institutions Empty Al-Rafidain: pilot launch of electronic taxation in 4 institutions

Post by Rocky Thu 04 May 2023, 3:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD -
    Today, Thursday, Al-Rafidain Bank announced the experimental launch of electronic collection in the first Karkh, Al-Rusafa, and tax schools.

[size]
    A statement of the bank, received by the Iraqi News Agency, (INA): “In accordance with government directives to activate POS devices, Al-Rafidain Bank announced the success of the experimental launch of the electronic collection system in the first Rusafa and Karkh Al-Oula education departments, and the General Tax Authority, and thus the bank will be He started implementing the first phase of the electronic collection system and putting it into effect.
    The bank confirmed, "It is working to generalize this experience to the rest of the state's departments, successively, with the aim of leaving manual financial transactions and collecting money electronically."
    And the statement continued, “Al-Rafidain Bank, in cooperation with the International Smart Card Company, decided to grant (POS) devices to all state institutions and the private sector for free, and to provide technical and logistical support, and supporting software, as well as training all technical personnel in exchange for (zero) commissions until the end of the year.” 2023, and the responsibility of the Rafidain Bank.[/size]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:01 am