Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar is considering providing loans worth 75 million dinars for those wishing to purchase apartme

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dhi Qar is considering providing loans worth 75 million dinars for those wishing to purchase apartme Empty Dhi Qar is considering providing loans worth 75 million dinars for those wishing to purchase apartme

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Sep 2014, 10:42 am

Dhi Qar is considering providing loans worth 75 million dinars for those wishing to purchase apartments

09/21/20140
    She said the local administration in the province of Dhi Qar, it is planning a new program, which gives financial loans of $ 75 million dinars for those wishing to purchase apartments in the residential complexes constructed in a way your investment.
    According to deputy governor of Dhi Qar for Planning and Development Razak Kechiche said in a statement seen by the Agency for News News (et) program that provides for granting loans through government banks for citizens worth 75 million Iraqi dinars, to be paid later to the investors to build housing complexes for the owners of the loans. He said the value of the loan will be paid directly to the company invested, that the borrower receives apartments in new residential complexes, and then pay the value of the loan over 15 years. And saw that this program represents the best solution to the housing crisis in the province and will support directed investors to build apartments in the framework of the new loan limits away from investments with high amounts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 9:13 pm