Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's coalition attacks the conservatives again: your change is a matter of time

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki's coalition attacks the conservatives again: your change is a matter of time Empty Al-Maliki's coalition attacks the conservatives again: your change is a matter of time

Post by Rocky Wed 17 May 2023, 5:17 am

[rtl]Al-Maliki's coalition attacks the conservatives again: your change is a matter of time[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq Today:

The State of Law Coalition, led by Nuri al-Maliki, saw that the change of governors is inevitable, and it is likely that they will be replaced after the local elections. 

And the representative of the coalition, Muhammad Hassan Radhi, confirmed in a press statement, that “the prime minister formed a committee to evaluate ministers, governors, and general managers, and began making changes to large enemies of directors in various ministries and governorates, and he is continuing to conduct the evaluation process for job performance in accordance with the public interest. 

He added, "The issue of changing governors is inevitable and will include everyone, but after holding local elections at the end of this year, local governments and provincial councils will be formed to make these changes through voting." 

He pointed out, "At the present time, the members of the House of Representatives who represent the provinces are concerned with evaluating and following up the work of the governors at the present time." 

It should be noted that media leaks circulated the prime minister's intention to replace a number of governors due to poor performance in managing the affairs of their provinces.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:05 pm