Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Araji: The relationship with NATO is strategic for the Iraqi government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Araji: The relationship with NATO is strategic for the Iraqi government Empty Al-Araji: The relationship with NATO is strategic for the Iraqi government

Post by Rocky Sat 20 May 2023, 9:04 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Araji: The relationship with NATO is strategic for the Iraqi government[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-05-20 | 09:09
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

The National Security Adviser, Qassem Al-Araji, confirmed today, Saturday, during his meeting with the commander of the NATO mission in Iraq, Mr. Giovanni Maria Antonio, on the occasion of the end of his duties, that the relationship with NATO is a strategic matter for the Iraqi government.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

In a statement received by Alsumaria News, the media office of the National Security Adviser said, "Al-Araji thanked the Iraqi government for the efforts made by the former mission commander, expressing his happiness at receiving the new commander," stressing "the importance of continuing the relationship with the NATO mission, and working with my ministries." defense and interior," pointing out that "the relationship with NATO is a strategic matter for the Iraqi government, and it is not directed against anyone."

For his part, the former commander of the mission in Iraq indicated that "the stability of Iraq is the stability of the region," indicating that the success of the NATO mission's work is a success for Iraq

. Pointing out that "the common goal of all is to achieve security and stability in the whole world."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:36 pm