Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representatives of the South: Our sacrifices are not commensurate with our allocations from the budg

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representatives of the South: Our sacrifices are not commensurate with our allocations from the budg Empty Representatives of the South: Our sacrifices are not commensurate with our allocations from the budg

Post by Rocky Tue 23 May 2023, 5:29 am

[size=52]Representatives of the South: Our sacrifices are not commensurate with our allocations from the budget[/size]
    • Today 13:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad..
    On Tuesday, the representative of Dhi Qar Governorate, Aref Al-Hamami, described the allocations for the southern and central governorates within the budget as unfair, stressing the continuation of efforts to do justice to these governorates through the allocations of the Prodollar.
    Al-Hamami said in an interview with Al-Maalouma agency, "There is a parliamentary objection to the allocations of the central and southern governorates in the budget law because of their scarcity compared to the budget of the Kurdistan region."
    He added, "The central and southern governorates are the source of Iraq's budget, at a time when we are facing unfairness in budget and petrodollar allocations, as we demanded the need to increase petrodollar allocations by 4.5 dollars."
    Al-Hamami called on all representatives of the center and south to "represent their governorates, which are disadvantaged in obtaining budget benefits, and not to abandon financial and service rights."
    And Representative Ali Al-Lami had ruled out passing the budget during the current week to continue the talks, stressing that the representatives of the southern governorates will announce a boycott of the passing session in the event that their cities are not fair.

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 10:28 pm