Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adviser to the Prime Minister: There is no intention to challenge the budget and the disputes with t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Adviser to the Prime Minister: There is no intention to challenge the budget and the disputes with t Empty Adviser to the Prime Minister: There is no intention to challenge the budget and the disputes with t

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Jun 2023, 4:35 am

Adviser to the Prime Minister: There is no intention to challenge the budget and the disputes with the Kurdistan Region are almost over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, Sabhan Al-Mulla Jiyad, Advisor to the Prime Minister for Political Affairs, ruled out the existence of the federal government's intention to challenge the tripartite financial budget approved by the Iraqi parliament, but he revealed that there are financial burdens in it that will be dealt with later.
    Jiyad said in a press statement seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "there is no intention to challenge the budget law so far," adding, "But there are financial burdens and the Council of Ministers will discuss them, and I expect that the budget will be passed without an appeal, or there will be an appeal in one or two articles on the most".
    He added, "If the budget was for one year, the delay would be very large, but it is for three years, so the government will be able to complete the work and avoid the delay," explaining that "the disputes with the Kurds and the Kurdistan Region are almost over because of the Sudanese approach that works with a balanced policy with everyone."
    And Jiyad indicated that "the work of the provinces should be administrative, not political, and we are with the provincial councils, in order to work independently and with great freedom in state affairs through administrative decentralization that gives greater freedom of work, and it is an administrative task that is approached with a political component."
    And the Prime Minister's advisor continued by saying: "The budget is an indicator of a successful consensus for Parliament, and any objector could have obstructed it, despite the delay, and approved a political consensus."

Views 25
    Added 06/21/2023 - 10:36 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:54 am