Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The White House meets with its allies to follow up the "Wagner" coup

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The White House meets with its allies to follow up the "Wagner" coup Empty The White House meets with its allies to follow up the "Wagner" coup

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Jun 2023, 9:19 am

The White House meets with its allies to follow up the "Wagner" coup
    Translated Reports |Today, 15:4
    The White House meets with its allies to follow up the "Wagner" coup 1282388588

Baghdad Today - Translator 
    Today, Saturday, US National Security Council spokesman Adam Hodge revealed the White House's intention to hold a meeting with "allies" to follow up the current situation in Russia and the "Wagner" forces' coup. 
    And Adam indicated, according to what was reported by the Associated Press and its translation (Baghdad Today), that "the White House is now following up on the situation inside Russia and will hold a meeting with (allies and partners) around the world to take decisions related to the armed coup carried out by Wagner's forces," without disclosing further details. . 
    It is noteworthy that the Russian Wagner forces announced their armed move against the "Russian military leadership" following accusations made by the private security company against the Russian army of targeting it. Recently, as a result of military operations in Ukraine. 
    Earlier, the commander of Wagner's forces, Yevgeny Prigozhin, declared armed rebellion against the Russian state, stating that Moscow would have a new president.
    Meanwhile, the Russian army launched a military operation to counter the "Wagner" rebellion, which President Vladimir Putin described as a "stab in the back."

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:37 pm