Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America lifted 5 balloons control in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America lifted 5 balloons control in Baghdad  Empty America lifted 5 balloons control in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Sep 2014, 7:32 am

America lifted 5 balloons control in Baghdad 

26-09-2014 12:52 PM

Iraqi security sources said that the United States had yesterday (Thursday), five balloons to lift control in different areas of Baghdad, in the framework of the security effort to eliminate Daash and detect movements in the capital.

The sources pointed out that the American military team arrived in Baghdad and met with Iraqi officials to discuss the central theme: 'Who will succeed Daash in areas that recede from them?'.
    A member of the Chamber of the Joint Coordination US-Iraqi ( GCC ), Brigadier Ahmed Ali, said that 'Americans are concerned about the control of militias on villages in Diyala, Salahuddin was under the control Daash, before the American planes raids it led to the withdrawal of the organization, including'.
    He explained that 'the Americans told Iraqi officials worried investment militias close to Iran, the raids of America, and their control over some of the villages after having Daash to withdraw from it, and is currently pushing to speed up the formation mechanism of National Guard troops Sunni in order to be alternative in any liberated zone'. 

He continued to be 'the same thing will be in Syria, where the Americans will facilitate, as of next week, the army moved freely in areas withdrew Daash by the raids, and being arranged with the National Coalition of Syrian in Turkey, which will serve as propaganda for the United States to achieving victory Display elements of the army and they control the free sites for Daash '.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:48 pm