Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commerce issues a decision regarding the deceased in the ration card

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commerce issues a decision regarding the deceased in the ration card Empty Commerce issues a decision regarding the deceased in the ration card

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jul 2023, 5:04 am

Commerce issues a decision regarding the deceased in the ration card

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Friday (July 21, 2023), the Ministry of Commerce announced the launch of the blocking and lifting of the blocking and deletion operations in the catering branches that did not start printing electronic ration cards, starting tomorrow, Saturday.
    A statement of the ministry, received by "Baghdad Today", stated that: "The Planning and Follow-up Department in the ministry launched the implementation of blocking transactions, lifting all types of blocking, and writing off the deceased that were suspended due to the printing of the electronic ration card, in the ration branches that did not start printing the electronic ration cards."
    The statement referred to "directing the catering branches concerned with carrying out transactions starting tomorrow, in order to serve the public interest."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:48 am