Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: American forces continue to transfer terrorists to Iraqi territory

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: American forces continue to transfer terrorists to Iraqi territory Empty Al-Fateh: American forces continue to transfer terrorists to Iraqi territory

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Aug 2023, 4:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Member of Al-Fateh: American forces continue to transfer terrorists to Iraqi territory
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Fateh: American forces continue to transfer terrorists to Iraqi territory[/size]
    • Today 08:47

Information / Baghdad..
    Ali Al-Zubaidi, a member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, confirmed today, Friday, that the American forces are present in the Iraqi-Syrian border areas and are working to transfer terrorists towards Iraqi lands, pointing out that ending the flow of terrorist elements towards Iraq requires strong security measures.
    Al-Zubaidi told Al-Maalouma, "The transfer of terrorists to Iraq has not stopped, and ISIS elements are still infiltrating or, through American wheels, being transported from Syria towards Iraqi territory."
    He added, "The terrorists are being transferred from Al-Hol camp towards Nineveh Governorate, and then towards the other camps in the Kurdistan region, where the transfer of ISIS towards Iraqi territory did not stop with the protection of the American forces."
    And he indicated that "the transfer of terrorists to Iraq is a huge security breach, as the National Security Agency intervened in this matter, and the National Security Adviser Qassem Al-Araji directed this issue in order to stop the flow of terrorism towards Iraq, as the matter needs to take strong security measures to ensure that terrorism does not enter the lands of Iraq." ". ended 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:57 am