Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq achieves 9 billion dollars from the sale of oil during the month of August

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq achieves 9 billion dollars from the sale of oil during the month of August Empty Iraq achieves 9 billion dollars from the sale of oil during the month of August

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Sep 2023, 4:15 am

[rtl]Iraq achieves 9 billion dollars from the sale of oil during the month of August[/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/09/02 10:03  , the number of readings: 90 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Oil Marketing Company "SOMO" announced the total exports and revenues achieved for the month of August.

SOMO quoted in its table, in preliminary statistics, that the total amount of exports of crude oil amounted to (106) million (122) thousand and (874) barrels, with revenues amounting to (8.846) billion dollars.

The statistics indicated that the total quantities exported of crude oil for the month of August from the oil fields in central and southern Iraq amounted to (105) million (236) thousand and 963) barrels, while the quantities exported to Jordan amounted to (464) ) thousand and (725) barrels. While exports from Qayyara were (421) thousand and (186) barrels.

While the average daily quantities exported amounted to (3) million and (423) thousand barrels per day, indicating that the average price per barrel amounted to (83.35) dollars.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:22 pm