Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq achieves a remarkable increase of more than one billion dollars in oil revenues within a month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq achieves a remarkable increase of more than one billion dollars in oil revenues within a month Empty Iraq achieves a remarkable increase of more than one billion dollars in oil revenues within a month

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Aug 2023, 4:20 am

Iraq achieves a remarkable increase of more than one billion dollars in oil revenues within a month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-08-02 03:35
    Font

Shafaq News/ Iraq's oil revenues increased on a monthly basis to more than one billion dollars, by 13% for the month of July, to reach 8.293 billion dollars, while an expert attributed this noticeable increase to the improvement in prices.
    According to a set of data and other statistics issued by the Ministry of Oil, seen by Shafaq News Agency, the total oil revenues for the month of July rose to 1.114 billion dollars, by 13.43%, to reach 8.293 billion dollars on a monthly basis, compared to June, in which revenues amounted to 7.179 billion dollars.

Total oil revenues from Basra oil exports through southern ports increased by 13.54% on a monthly basis to reach $8.207 billion, compared to June, when revenues amounted to $7.096 billion.
    According to the data, Iraq exported crude oil to Jordan through basins, with revenues amounting to $22 million, amounting to 344,000 barrels.
    For his part, the economist Hamza Al-Jawahiry attributed, in his interview with Shafaq News agency, the increase in financial revenues to "the increase in the quantities of oil exported mainly, in addition to the month of July, which has 31 days, and therefore there is an additional day for exporting crude oil."
    He added, "Prices rose to more than $73 to $85 due to the OPEC+ agreement to cut production, especially Saudi Arabia, which made an additional cut of one million barrels for the month of August."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 6:55 pm