Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait hands Iraq a protest note

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait - Kuwait hands Iraq a protest note Empty Kuwait hands Iraq a protest note

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Sep 2023, 4:42 am

[rtl]Kuwait hands Iraq a protest note[/rtl]

politics  ,  09/16/2023 10:11  Number of readings: 294 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Kuwait handed over to the Iraqi ambassador, Al-Manhal Al-Safi, a note of protest against the Federal Court's ruling that the agreement regulating navigation in Khor Abdullah was not constitutional. The official KUNA news agency reported, “The Assistant Minister of Foreign Affairs for Arab World Affairs, Ambassador Ahmed Al-Bakr, met in the General Office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs with the Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the State of Kuwait, Al-Manhal Al-Safi.”

She added, “Al-Bakr handed the Iraqi ambassador a memorandum of protest from the State of Kuwait over what was mentioned in the merits of the ruling issued by the Federal Supreme Court in the Republic of Iraq regarding the agreement concluded between the government of the State of Kuwait and the government of the Republic of Iraq regarding the regulation of maritime navigation in Khor Abdullah, which was ratified by It was accepted by the Iraqi Parliament pursuant to Law No. 42 of 2013 and by the Kuwaiti National Assembly pursuant to Law No. 4 of 2013, which was deposited with the United Nations.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:07 pm