Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative of the State Administration: The House of Representatives is waiting for the Prime Mi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative of the State Administration: The House of Representatives is waiting for the Prime Mi Empty Representative of the State Administration: The House of Representatives is waiting for the Prime Mi

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Sep 2023, 3:23 pm

Representative of the State Administration: The House of Representatives is waiting for the Prime Minister
    • Time: 09/18/2023 20:50:55

• Read: 1,352 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The representative of the State Department, Ali Al-Bandawi, confirmed today, Monday, that the House of Representatives is waiting for the Prime Minister to send the important laws.
    A useful summary of important news can be found on the Al-Furat News channel on Telegram. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Bandawi said {to Al-Furat News} that: “The House of Representatives during this session, and especially in this legislative term, held a long series of sessions and approved a number of important laws.” 
    He pointed out that "there are important laws related to the Iraqi people and they are waiting to be sent by the Prime Minister to the House of Representatives."
    Al-Bandawi added, "There are also very important laws that need to be legislated, including the oil and gas laws, the Federal Court, and others, which are no less important than these laws," indicating that "the government gives priority to the laws sent to Parliament for the purpose of legislating them."
    He continued, "Most parliamentary committees have daily meetings to clarify matters absent from Parliament and at all levels. We conducted interrogations two months ago, including the interrogation of the head of the Board of Trustees. The House of Representatives took it upon itself to follow up on the executives."
    Regarding the work of the Election Commission, Al-Bindawi concluded by saying, “The Commission had early preparations and the election steps are moving in the right direction and will be decisive. I believe the candidates will be voted on and the lists will be decided.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:34 am