Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rashid Laraji: The security agreement with Iran enhances security and we hope for a similar agreemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

security - Rashid Laraji: The security agreement with Iran enhances security and we hope for a similar agreemen Empty Rashid Laraji: The security agreement with Iran enhances security and we hope for a similar agreemen

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Oct 2023, 7:26 am

Rashid Laraji: The security agreement with Iran enhances security and we hope for a similar agreement with Türkiye
    • Time: 10/10/2023 14:05:52

• Read: 650 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The President of the Republic, Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, received, today, Tuesday, at Baghdad Palace, National Security Advisor Qasim Al-Araji.
    During the meeting, according to a presidential statement, a copy of which {Al-Furat News} received, "the latest political and security developments in Iraq and the region were discussed, as the President indicated the need to intensify efforts and enhance security in the border areas."
    The President of the Republic appreciated the signing of the joint security agreement with the Islamic Republic of Iran, stressing the importance of the agreement in enhancing security and stability, and expressing his hope to sign a joint security agreement with Turkey, and to limit the violations that negatively affect the nature of relations between the two countries.
    For his part, Al-Araji provided President Rashid with an extensive explanation of the current and future plans of the National Security Advisory, stressing that no effort would be spared to support the internal stability of Iraq and secure the interests and lives of citizens.

Share if you like
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:20 am