Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Defense: The report on the Makhmur clashes will arrive in the coming hours

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Defense: The report on the Makhmur clashes will arrive in the coming hours Empty Parliamentary Defense: The report on the Makhmur clashes will arrive in the coming hours

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Oct 2023, 5:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Defense: The report on the Makhmur clashes will arrive in the coming hours[/size]
    • Today 12:05

Information / Baghdad
     Member of the Parliamentary Security Committee, MP Salah Al-Tamimi, confirmed on Tuesday the intention of the investigative committee in the Makhmour clashes file to submit its report within the coming hours to the Prime Minister.
    Al-Tamimi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The clash between the army forces and the Peshmerga in the vicinity of Makhmour raised three question marks, the most prominent of which are the causes of the incident that must be examined in order to state a clear and just position in determining the culpable party, especially with the fall of casualties and injuries.”
    He added, "Such incidents are worrying and must be dealt with directly to avoid their recurrence, especially in light of the sensitive conditions the region is going through," noting that "a comprehensive and expanded report will be issued within 48 hours by a central investigation committee."
    He pointed out that "security is a red line and stability in any region of the country must be ended directly to avoid any problems that create tensions."
    The Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, directed the formation of a high-level committee to investigate the circumstances of the drunken cutter accident. Ended 25 February

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:10 pm