Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: We await the government's report on the budget in the coming days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: We await the government's report on the budget in the coming days Empty Parliamentary Finance: We await the government's report on the budget in the coming days

Post by Rocky Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:03 pm

Parliamentary Finance: We await the government's report on the budget in the coming days

13:06 - 01/12/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The parliamentary Finance Committee revealed on Saturday that it expects to receive the comprehensive amendments in the draft financial budget by the committee the government in the coming days, noting that the government will make radical changes to the budget.
    "The House of Representatives is waiting for the report of the State Committee on the budget and make amendments proposed by parliament for the purpose of evaluating them in the coming days," committee member Ahmed Hama said in a statement.
    "The government is supposed to make a comprehensive change on the terms of investment and private and public expenditures according to recent changes in the global oil market."
    Hama explained that "the Finance Committee can not express views on the budget or determine the amounts allocated to the provinces and evaluate the draft budget to the receipt of government amendments." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 7:18 pm