Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr sends a message to 4 Arab countries: The Sadrists want to reach the borders of Palestine

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadr sends a message to 4 Arab countries: The Sadrists want to reach the borders of Palestine Empty Al-Sadr sends a message to 4 Arab countries: The Sadrists want to reach the borders of Palestine

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Nov 2023, 3:56 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Sadr sends a message to 4 Arab countries: The Sadrists want to reach the borders of Palestine[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-11-03 | 04:32
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Politics

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, today, Friday, November 3, 2023, sent a message to 4 Arab countries, regarding the Sadrists going to the borders of Palestine.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Al-Sadr said in a tweet on the (X) platform, “I am directing this message to the governments of the sister countries: Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, and Syria, the countries neighboring the beloved Republic of Palestine with Jerusalem as its capital. We hope that you will allow your Sadrist brothers in your brotherly Iraq to peacefully reach the borders of our beloved Palestine with some in-kind donations from Water, food, medicine and fuel to be brought into the fighting Gaza in coordination with you.

He added, "We also hope that you will enable your Sadrist brothers to stage a peaceful, humanitarian sit-in at the Palestinian borders in your beloved countries during the coming days and whoever of the Arab, Islamic, and humanitarian peoples wishes."

He continued, "And if you agree, this is an honor that history and the future will plan for you, so may God reward you. We pledge to you adherence to order, law, and complete peace, as you pledged to your Sadrist brothers in their protests. Al-Sadr concluded the tweet by saying, "And we are all aware, considerate, and responsible

for what is happening in beloved Gaza, and you are worthy of responsibility.”

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 5:33 am