Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The Democrat smuggles oil from the areas under his control

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: The Democrat smuggles oil from the areas under his control Empty Parliamentary Finance: The Democrat smuggles oil from the areas under his control

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Nov 2023, 7:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Finance: The Democrat smuggles oil from the areas under his control[/size]
    • Today 11:48

Information / Baghdad...
    Former member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Muhammad Ibrahim, confirmed on Wednesday that Barzani’s party is smuggling oil in the largest quantities from the areas under its control.
    Ibrahim told Al-Maalouma, “For a decade, the Democratic Party has been working to smuggle oil from the areas it imposed control over, as it had an attempt to control Makhmour in recent days, which is a strategic area for smuggling oil and its derivatives towards the Turkish side.”
    He added, "The aforementioned party is trying, through bargaining, to tighten control over some areas and export oil as much as possible through Turkey and Syria via tankers after exports to the port of Ceyhan via pipelines were stopped."
    Ibrahim pointed out that "stopping this matter depends on taking government measures that would control some of the areas that the Democratic Party took over."
    He stated that "oil smuggling by Barzani's party will continue until the federal government is able to control the areas whose natural resources the Democratic Party has seized." Ended/25N

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:41 pm