Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet discusses draft law on economic reform soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet discusses draft law on economic reform soon Empty Cabinet discusses draft law on economic reform soon

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Oct 2014, 12:05 pm

Cabinet discusses draft law on economic reform soon

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network IMN - The director of the Office of the Prime Minister Mahdi Keywords that the Council of Ministers will discuss the draft law on economic reform in the coming sessions. Keywords and said to the reporter (IMN) said that "economic reform bill will be introduced in future meetings of the Council of Ministers and the Council will discuss the reasons brought back by the previous board and make adjustments needed it. It is noteworthy that the Council of Ministers in the previous session request to reconsider the draft bill after the economic reform that was approved in 13 / August 2013 and referred it to the House of Representatives. In the view of economists and researchers that the problem of the Iraqi economy, summed up, he lacks laws that provide the necessary protection to him in the markets and reduce Tdharrh security and political events in the country. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:24 pm