Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Retirement Authority announces the release of pensioners’ salaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Retirement Authority announces the release of pensioners’ salaries Empty The Retirement Authority announces the release of pensioners’ salaries

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Dec 2023, 6:48 am

The Retirement Authority announces the release of pensioners’ salaries

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Disbursement of salaries

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The National Retirement Authority announced today, Sunday, the release of salaries for civilian and military retirees for the current month of December.
    Deputy Chairman of the Authority, Hossam Abdel Sattar, said, “All procedures for calculating retirement salaries for the month of December 2023 have been completed, and salaries have been released for civilian and military retirees.”
    He added, "The disbursement will be gradual, and 48 hours after receiving the retirement salary, the end-of-service gratuity will be disbursed to retirees referred from December 2023."

Views 33
    Added 12/03/2023 - 2:28 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:19 am