Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

It has its market in mind... Cambodia is preparing to invade Iraq with rice exports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

It has its market in mind... Cambodia is preparing to invade Iraq with rice exports Empty It has its market in mind... Cambodia is preparing to invade Iraq with rice exports

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Dec 2023, 4:58 am

It has its market in mind... Cambodia is preparing to invade Iraq with rice exports

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-12-05 03:59
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Cambodian newspaper "Phnom Penh" reported that Iraq is among the most prominent markets that Cambodia is looking to in order to enhance its rice exports to it. 
    The Cambodian newspaper quoted Cambodian State Minister Yang Saeng Kuma as saying that in addition to China and the European Union, which are the largest rice import markets in the world, Iraq, Indonesia and the Philippines are strengthening their position as emerging target markets for Cambodian rice exports. 
    According to government statistics on December 3, the largest importers of rice are China, the Philippines, the European Union, Iraq, Nigeria, Indonesia, and then Vietnam. 
    The Cambodian official explained, "We are now marketing in the Philippines and Indonesia, and Iraq may be our target market in the future," noting that India is the largest importer of rice, followed by Thailand and Vietnam, while Cambodia ranks eighth. 
    The report quoted Saeng Kuma as saying that the Kingdom of Cambodia seeks to achieve the goal of exporting one million tons of rice annually, and to rank fifth in the world.
    Translated by: Shafaq News Agency
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:38 am