Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Tamimi: The Foreign Ministry is negligent towards the American ambassador and her country’s crime

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Tamimi: The Foreign Ministry is negligent towards the American ambassador and her country’s crime Empty Al-Tamimi: The Foreign Ministry is negligent towards the American ambassador and her country’s crime

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Dec 2023, 4:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Tamimi: The Foreign Ministry is negligent towards the American ambassador and her country’s crimes in Iraq[/size]
    • Today 10:35

Information / Baghdad... 
    Political analyst Qasim Al-Tamimi saw, on Sunday, that there is a clear negligence on the part of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs regarding American practices and violations inside Iraq, as the Ministry bears responsibility for the negligence because it did not take a position towards the American ambassador in Baghdad. 
    Al-Tamimi told Al-Maalouma, “The American ambassador in Baghdad, Elena Romanowski, is acting as if she were the civil ruler of Iraq, at a time when the Iraqi Foreign Ministry must summon this ambassador and work to warn her of her country’s policy towards Baghdad, especially with regard to the attacks and violations carried out by the American forces inside.” Iraq". 
    He added, "The Foreign Ministry has a clear negligence in not responding to American violations and not summoning Washington's ambassador to Baghdad in order to protest the actions of her country's forces inside Iraq." 
    He stated that "the negligence is not limited to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs only, but there are a number of officials who go to the American embassy in order to achieve their interests at the expense of the Iraqi people." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:23 pm