Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi confirms secure Baghdad and Dhardaash locked away from the borders and calls on the media to p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi confirms secure Baghdad and Dhardaash locked away from the borders and calls on the media to p Empty Abadi confirms secure Baghdad and Dhardaash locked away from the borders and calls on the media to p

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Oct 2014, 7:30 am

Abadi confirms secure Baghdad and Dhardaash locked away from the borders and calls on the media to professional & quot; address those rumors and conspiracies 

Follow-up - and babysit - Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Wednesday that Baghdad fully insured was defeat al "Daash" away from the border, and while noting that there are developments in the Salah al-Din in favor of the security forces, criticized by some media that promote rumors launched by the organization terrorist.
    Ebadi said in a speech while attending the graduation qualifying session the 76 Military College fourth special device to combat terrorism, that "the armed forces have achieved important victories after he freed a number of areas, particularly in Diyala, which is now under the control of the security forces are almost full," noting that "Baghdad is protected and secure and will not fall out biased rumors".

Abadi added that "the security forces and sought border around the capital and gangs Daash routed away from all the regions," adding that "these areas are fully insured."

The Abadi said "the presence of the developments in the province of Salah al-Din in favor of the security forces," pointing out that "the organization resorted to the use of broadcast rumors to delude citizens have become as close to Baghdad or will enter Baghdad International Airport."

He continued Abadi said, "These rumors came after he collapsed morale of the organization, because of the blows he received from the army and the popular mobilization", criticizing "some of the media that seem incredible and promote those rumors" .odaa Abadi media professional and national level to "address those rumors and conspiracies" RO / h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:06 pm