Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi of Chabaish: We will promise to liberate all Iraqi lands and secure its borders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi of Chabaish: We will promise to liberate all Iraqi lands and secure its borders Empty Abadi of Chabaish: We will promise to liberate all Iraqi lands and secure its borders

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Sep 2017, 2:33 am

[ltr]Abadi of Chabaish: We will promise to liberate all Iraqi lands and secure its borders[/ltr]

Since 2017-09-13 at 18:50 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Wednesday that he would soon announce the liberation of the entire territory from a terrorist organization and a border with neighboring countries . 
    "The prime minister visited the district of Chabaish in the province of Dhi Qar , " a statement from the office of Al-Abadi said. "Thevictories were achieved when the arm wrestles and the sons of the country stood up and the heroes stood by gangs and called for terrorism. Human beings, sanctities and earth " .[/ltr]
    [ltr]" Without this unity, we would not achieve victory and we will achieve victory only by reconstruction and stability, " he said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The country is going from victory to victory, and we will soon announce that you will liberate all of Iraq and secure our borders ," Abadi said , adding that during his visit , he briefed the judiciary on the reality of the marshes and conducted a tour .[/ltr]
    [ltr]Prime Minister Haidar al - Abadi said earlier Wednesday that the tribes of Dhi Qar province are the pillars of the state throughadherence to the regime and the laws, while the people of the province were at the forefront of the fighters to liberate theterritories from terrorism . Ending 29/34[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:28 pm