Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi military source reveals the location of the launch of the plane that targeted the crowd in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - An Iraqi military source reveals the location of the launch of the plane that targeted the crowd in  Empty An Iraqi military source reveals the location of the launch of the plane that targeted the crowd in

Post by Rocky Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:09 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]An Iraqi military source reveals the location of the launch of the plane that targeted the crowd in Baghdad[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    01-04-2024
    An Iraqi military source revealed on Thursday the location of the launch of the plane that targeted the headquarters of the Popular Mobilization Forces in Baghdad.[/size]
    [size=45]The source informed: “The preliminary speculation, according to the investigations, is that the drone that bombed the headquarters of the Popular Mobilization Forces in Baghdad was launched from the Ain al-Asad base in Anbar Governorate.”[/size]
    [size=45]The source added: “The march was carrying very smart guided missiles, and until now the exact type is not known,” he pointed out, “investigations are continuing.”[/size]
    [size=45]The capital, Baghdad, witnessed the assassination of the Deputy Commander of Baghdad Belt Operations in the Popular Mobilization Forces and the leader of the “Al-Nujaba” Movement, Talib Al-Saidi “Abu Taqwa,” by an American air strike in the Palestine Street area, east of Baghdad.[/size]
    [size=45]On Sunday, 12/31/2023, the headquarters of the Peshmerga forces in Erbil was attacked by two explosive drones carried out by an “outlaw” force, according to a statement by the Kurdistan Regional Government, which held the federal government responsible for this attack, which it described as “terrorist.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:28 am