Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

124 deputies demanding Maliki referring to the investigation into the massacre of Spyker

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

124 deputies demanding Maliki referring to the investigation into the massacre of Spyker Empty 124 deputies demanding Maliki referring to the investigation into the massacre of Spyker

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Oct 2014, 8:26 am

124 deputies demanding Maliki referring to the investigation into the massacre of Spyker

10/17/2014 0 

Baghdad-Iraq-Presse -16 October / October: A group of MPs collecting signatures members of the Iraqi parliament, to conduct an investigation with former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in the base offense Spyker. The source said a parliamentary L / Iraq Press / "A group of House members, grouped in the National Alliance adopted a paragraph collect the signatures of the members of the House of Representatives, for the referral of al-Maliki to investigate the crime of Spyker and access to the perpetrators and those responsible for them. The source added that "it was after the talks between the leaders of some of the coalition, has been reached to put it on the House of Representatives and approved," noting that "the House of Representatives gathered, so far, 124 signatures of MPs from different political blocs. He added, "The number is enough to submit a request to the President of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, a claim that public approval of the blocks on the referral of al-Maliki to investigate the direct front of the House of Representatives in the crime of massacre Spyker. He added that "this claim came on the back of information from the competent investigative commissions charged about it indicated that the majority of military commanders at the base of Speicher responsible for the crime, so it must redress the victims' families and to hold accountable those responsible, whatever their positions in the government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:53 pm