Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Despite the approaching constitutional deadlines, the political forces have not prepared anything to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - Despite the approaching constitutional deadlines, the political forces have not prepared anything to Empty Despite the approaching constitutional deadlines, the political forces have not prepared anything to

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Jan 2024, 2:25 pm

Despite the approaching constitutional deadlines, the political forces have not prepared anything to form local governments - urgent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    MP from the Badr parliamentary bloc, Karim Aliwi, confirmed today, Monday (January 22, 2024), that there is no political agreement on choosing the heads of the provincial councils and governors.
    Aliwi told "Baghdad Today", "The political parties, including the Coordination Framework forces, have not yet agreed on the names of the candidates for the position of heads of provincial councils and governors in any of the governorates, despite the official approval of the results by the Commission's Board of Commissioners."
    He added, "The selection of the heads of the provincial councils and governors will be decided within the next few days, and this will be decided before the first session of the councils is held," noting that "the selection will be consensual among all political parties, and this remains subject to the understandings that will be produced by the dialogues during the next two days." .
    The coordination framework won the highest seats in 7 governorates in the center and south, while the forces will need to hold dialogues to form provincial councils and local governments and retain some governors or change them completely, in the process of tracking the political balances and the extent of understandings around them.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:32 am