Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The disputes between the Kirkuk forces are approaching a solution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The disputes between the Kirkuk forces are approaching a solution Empty The disputes between the Kirkuk forces are approaching a solution

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Mar 2024, 7:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The disputes between the Kirkuk forces are approaching a solution[/size]
    • Today 13:10

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    The leader of the Badr Organization in Kirkuk Governorate, Muhammad al-Bayati, confirmed today, Tuesday, that the crisis in forming the Kirkuk local government is close to being resolved after all parties were convinced to share the position of governor and head of the provincial council for two years for each party.
    Al-Bayati told Al-Maalouma, “The meeting of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani with members of the Kirkuk Provincial Council yesterday was postponed to give an opportunity to reach common formulas that satisfy all parties to form the Kirkuk Governorate administration and its council.”
    He added, "The Kirkuk forces have reached a conclusion regarding the proposal to exchange power in the province for two years for the Kurds and another for the Arabs and Turkmen to resolve the crisis in the formation of the local government and its council," noting that "the remaining disagreement lies in resolving the issue of who will have the first two years." 
    A member of the Kirkuk Provincial Council and a leader in the Turkmen Front, Ahmed Ramzi, announced yesterday that the meeting, which was scheduled to be held yesterday, Sunday, was postponed until further notice, without revealing the reason for the postponement. Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:21 am