Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Saudi Arabia sign a contract to develop building materials

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Saudi Arabia sign a contract to develop building materials Empty Iraq and Saudi Arabia sign a contract to develop building materials

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Jan 2024, 2:12 pm

Iraq and Saudi Arabia sign a contract to develop building materials

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad

[rtl]The Minister of Industry and Minerals, Khaled Battal, revealed today, Sunday, the intention to establish a joint research center with Saudi Arabia to develop building materials, while indicating that modern technologies will be used and reduce clinker in the cement industry.[/rtl]

[rtl]Battal told the official agency, followed by Al-Iqtisad News, that “the Ministry concluded a contract with the Saudi Northern Cement Company located in Basra Governorate.”[/rtl]

[rtl]Noting that “there is cooperation regarding the use of modern technologies used in the Saudi city of NEOM, which are exclusive to this company.”[/rtl]

[rtl]He added, "Discussions are underway regarding establishing a joint research center to develop building materials, especially cement, as it is witnessing a major global boom, as the global trend is moving towards reducing the use of clinker."[/rtl]

[rtl]He continued, "There is joint work with the Saudi Northern Company to develop some technologies and some alternatives to reduce the use of clinker in the Iraqi cement industry."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He expressed his "welcome to Gulf, Arab and foreign companies to work in Iraq."[/rtl]

Views 79
    Added 01/28/2024 - 5:53 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:55 pm