Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic breakdown of the Turkish export bill to Iraq during 2023: It recorded a decline

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic breakdown of the Turkish export bill to Iraq during 2023: It recorded a decline Empty Economic breakdown of the Turkish export bill to Iraq during 2023: It recorded a decline

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:20 pm

Economic breakdown of the Turkish export bill to Iraq during 2023: It recorded a decline

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Saturday, the economic expert, Manar Al-Obaidi, calculated the Turkish export bill to Iraq during 2023, while confirming that its financial value had declined to 11 billion dollars.
    Al-Obaidi said, in an interview followed by Al-Iqtisad News, that “the Turkish export bill to Iraq decreased by 6%, bringing the total value of Turkish exports to Iraq to 11 billion US dollars, down from 2022, when the value of Turkish exports reached 11.7 billion dollars.”
    He added, "The value of exports of foodstuffs decreased by 11.6%, which is the most exported commodity to Iraq, bringing the value of its exports to Iraq to 3 billion US dollars, after it was worth 3.47 billion US dollars in 2022."
    The economic expert explained: “The value of exports of various manufactured materials also decreased by 14.8% to reach 2.6 billion US dollars after it was worth 3 billion dollars in 2022,” noting that “exports of machinery and transportation equipment increased by 8.2% to reach 1.35 billion US dollars after In 2022, it was worth 1.25 billion US dollars.”
    He pointed out that "the fuel bill exported to Iraq increased by 8.8% to reach 59 million US dollars, after it was 54 million US dollars in 2022."

Views 117
    Added 02/03/2024 - 2:18 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:19 pm