Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee reveals the privileges of Agricultural Land Leasing Law No. 35: We will pu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - A parliamentary committee reveals the privileges of Agricultural Land Leasing Law No. 35: We will pu Empty A parliamentary committee reveals the privileges of Agricultural Land Leasing Law No. 35: We will pu

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Feb 2024, 5:17 am

A parliamentary committee reveals the privileges of Agricultural Land Leasing Law No. 35: We will put it to a vote soon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Member of the Parliamentary Agriculture, Water and Marshlands Committee, Rafiq Al-Salhi, dismissed the privileges of amending the law on leasing agricultural lands, pointing out that Law 35 allows for leasing agricultural lands.
    Al-Salhi said in an interview followed by Al-Iqtisad News, “The committee is working with interest to present the Agricultural Land Lease Law No. 35 of 1983 for a vote during the upcoming sessions.”
    He added, "The law serves an important segment of agricultural engineers and farmers and prolongs the contract period for leasing agricultural land," noting that "Land Law No. 35 is fair to the Iraqi farmer, and there are several positive points, the most important of which is the contract is for a period of 25 years after it was renewed annually."
    The Parliamentary Agriculture, Water and Marshlands Committee had previously confirmed the progress of approving laws supporting the development of the agricultural and livestock sector in the country, indicating the necessity of benefiting from agricultural engineers.

Views 123
    Added 02/17/2024 - 8:44 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:24 am