Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Agriculture: A new law for land leasing will soon be amended

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Agriculture: A new law for land leasing will soon be amended Empty Parliamentary Agriculture: A new law for land leasing will soon be amended

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The Parliamentary Agriculture Committee announces the imminent proposal to amend a law allowing the leasing of agricultural lands
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Agriculture: A new law for land leasing will soon be amended[/size]
    • Today 08:49

• 2 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    The Parliamentary Agriculture, Water and Marshlands Committee announced, on Saturday, the imminent proposal to amend a law allowing the leasing of agricultural lands.
    Committee member Rafiq Al-Salhi told Al-Maalouma, “Law 35 allows for the rental of agricultural lands, and the committee is working with interest to present the law to the presidency of the Council to vote on it in the upcoming sessions.”
    He added, "The law serves an important segment of agricultural engineers and farmers, and prolongs the duration of the contract," noting, "The law is fair to the Iraqi farmer and contains positive points, the most important of which is the duration of the contract, which will reach 25 years after it was renewed annually."
    The Parliamentary Agriculture, Water and Marshlands Committee confirmed earlier that it would continue to approve laws supporting the development of the agricultural and livestock sector in the country. Ended / 25 hours

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:12 am