Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new amendment to the law on leasing agricultural lands

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new amendment to the law on leasing agricultural lands Empty A new amendment to the law on leasing agricultural lands

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Mar 2021, 1:38 pm

[size=35][size=35]A new amendment to the law on leasing agricultural lands[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2021-03-16 | 13:02
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

The Parliamentary Committee on Agriculture, Water and Marshlands announced today, Tuesday, a new amendment to the law on leasing agricultural lands.

The head of the committee, Salam Al-Shammari, explained in an interview quoted [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/208503554/%D9%88%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%86%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A1 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9/ar/]Iraqi News Agency[/url], "The Parliamentary Agriculture Committee has made amendments to the law in order to grant more space to farmers," pointing out that "Law 35 allows the lease of agricultural lands for a period of one year, and the committee amended the law to be the lease for a period of 20 years while granting advantages to the law for the development of the agricultural sector." .

He added, "The previous law stipulated that no investment projects should be established on leased agricultural lands, and after the new amendment it gave more opportunity for farmers to invest agricultural lands for other projects," noting that "the new amendment to the law granted authorization to the relevant ministry to contract an investment with the same The tenant to proceed with the development of the agricultural sector, whether in the field of livestock or agricultural crops.
    He stressed that "there are other advantages of the law, including that the tenant can plant more than 15 dunums of the contract of date palms or olive trees, provided that specialized committees after five years disclose the land to own it to the contractor." I minor on some of his materials, and I had several meetings with [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/667858895/%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A9/ar/]Ministry Of Agriculture[/url] And peasant associations to advance the legislation of the law. "

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 9:27 pm