Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gallup: Al-Sudani is the most accepted prime minister since 2012, even among the Kurds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gallup: Al-Sudani is the most accepted prime minister since 2012, even among the Kurds Empty Gallup: Al-Sudani is the most accepted prime minister since 2012, even among the Kurds

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Feb 2024, 4:09 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Gallup: Al-Sudani is the most accepted prime minister since 2012, even among the Kurds[/size]

[size=45]The Washington-based Gallup Foundation conducted an opinion poll among Iraqis and said that Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani had an acceptance rate among the people of 69%, which is the highest percentage a prime minister has obtained since 2012, indicating that the group of young people who participated in the October demonstrations were positive with him. .[/size]
    [size=45]Gallup report:
    Relatively new Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani received a strong approval rating (69%) among Iraqis in 2023, the highest rating recorded by Gallup for any Iraqi leader since it began tracking this measure in 2012.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sudani took office in October 2022, after years of unrest, protests, violence and anti-government action.[/size]
    [size=45]Iraqis under the age of 30, the driving force behind the mass protest movements that began in 2019, have just as much positivity toward Al-Sudani (68%) as older Iraqis.[/size]
    [size=45]It is worth noting that the majority of Iraqi Kurdistan residents (55%) also approve of Al-Sudani’s job performance, compared to 71% in the rest of Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]Despite signs of political stability, long-term challenges remain in the fabric of the Iraqi state, as 86% of Iraqis believe that corruption is widespread in government, one of the highest rates in the world, and three-quarters of participants (76%) believe that elections It is not fair in Iraq, which indicates the long road to greater political legitimacy[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:03 pm