Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq determines the criteria for granting work permits to foreigners and its expiration date

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq determines the criteria for granting work permits to foreigners and its expiration date Empty Iraq determines the criteria for granting work permits to foreigners and its expiration date

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Feb 2024, 6:39 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraq determines the criteria for granting work permits to foreigners and its expiration date[/size]

[size=45]The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs has set the criteria for granting work permits to foreign workers coming to Iraq, while confirming that it is granted for one year, subject to renewal.[/size]
    [size=45]Ministry spokesman Najm Al-Uqabi said, “The issue of granting residency to foreigners falls within the responsibility of the Ministry of Interior,” pointing out that “the tasks of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs include granting licenses to those wishing to work inside Iraq.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “The Ministry of Interior grants those coming to Iraq a one-month residence permit, after which the person wishing to work will visit the Ministry of Labor headquarters to complete the leave process and verify his information, and whether he has an experience certificate.”[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, “The work leave is granted to the applicant after verifying his information,” noting that “the leave is valid for one year, subject to renewal.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:00 am