Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Completion of drilling a new oil well with a depth of 3,284 meters in Majnoon field

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Completion of drilling a new oil well with a depth of 3,284 meters in Majnoon field Empty Completion of drilling a new oil well with a depth of 3,284 meters in Majnoon field

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Feb 2024, 4:59 am

Completion of drilling a new oil well with a depth of 3,284 meters in Majnoon field
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    The Iraqi Drilling Company announced today, Tuesday (February 27, 2024), the completion of drilling a new oil well with a depth of 3,284 meters in the Majnoon field. 
    A company statement received by “Baghdad Today” stated, “The technical and engineering personnel of the drilling company completed drilling the 164 MJ oil well , at a depth of 3,284 meters, at an inclination angle of 31.68 degrees, with a time period of 41 days.” 
    He pointed out that "as part of the contract concluded with the Basra Oil Company to drill (43) oil wells in the Majnoon oil field in southern Iraq, in cooperation with the ( HALLIBURTON ) oil services company." 
    He explained that it was the “thirty-sixth well completed by the company within this contract, and the drilling operations were carried out using the IDC 56 drilling rig with a horsepower capacity of 2000 HP , which is one of the modern devices that the company owns.” 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:02 pm