Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A representative reveals the near completion of amendments to the National Security Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - A representative reveals the near completion of amendments to the National Security Law Empty A representative reveals the near completion of amendments to the National Security Law

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Mar 2024, 5:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A representative reveals the near completion of amendments to the National Security Law[/size]
    • Today 11:20

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad..
     Representative Ali Niama confirmed, on Monday, the imminent completion of amendments to the country’s national security law.

In an interview with Al-Maalouma, Nehme said, “The Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee held an expanded meeting to discuss the most important amendments that took place to the National Security Apparatus law after resolving the important observations and points in preparation for voting on them as soon as possible.”
    He added, “The law is important and will give high flexibility to the agency in determining its powers and responsibilities, as it is one of the effective agencies that has achieved many results in the Iraqi security scene.” He pointed out that “the committee will hold important meetings in the coming days in order to find out the observations that further support the provisions of the law.”
    He pointed out that “his committee is continuing to approve laws related to the Iraqi security system according to paths that will give it greater momentum in supporting internal stability and confronting challenges, expecting the provisions of the law to be resolved within a short period.” The
    National Security Service is one of the pillars of the security system in Iraq and was established after 2003 and is concerned with a lot. From internal files, including supporting efforts to combat terrorism and organized crime. Ended 25 F

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:34 am