Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The government opens applications for positions of presidency and membership of the Federal Service

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The government opens applications for positions of presidency and membership of the Federal Service  Empty The government opens applications for positions of presidency and membership of the Federal Service

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Apr 2024, 4:17 am

[size=35][size=35]The government opens applications for positions of presidency and membership of the Federal Service Council[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-04-01 | 01:36
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Politics

The Council of Ministers announced today, Monday, the opening of applications for the position of “Chairman of the Federal Public Service Council,” as well as council membership positions.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The Council of Ministers reviewed 5 conditions based on the Service Council Law, which included that he be experienced and have served in his specialty for no less than 15 years for bachelor’s degrees, 12 years for master’s degree holders, or 10 for doctorate holders.

The conditions also included that he be Iraqi and not less than 37 years old, not covered by the Accountability and Justice Law, not be convicted of a misdemeanor or felony, and of good conduct.

The Council of Ministers set April 30 as the last date for receiving applications. The Service Council Law stipulated that the specialization of 3 of the council members be in law, 3 in administration and economics, and a member in medicine, engineering and agriculture, according to the Council of Ministers’ announcement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:50 pm