Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US State Department: Sudanese visit “successful”... Iraq’s investments in the energy sector are “not

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US State Department: Sudanese visit “successful”... Iraq’s investments in the energy sector are “not Empty US State Department: Sudanese visit “successful”... Iraq’s investments in the energy sector are “not

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Apr 2024, 4:56 am

US State Department: Sudanese visit “successful”... Iraq’s investments in the energy sector are “not good”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - follow-ups
    Today, Tuesday (April 16, 2024), US Assistant Secretary of State for Energy Resources, Jeffrey Payette, described the visit of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani to Washington as a success.
    In televised statements, followed by "Baghdad Today", Payet renewed his country's support for Iraq to enhance energy and a stable energy system that serves Iraq's interests, noting that "the discussions of the joint higher committee between the Iraqi and American sides focused on supporting Iraq and enhancing its energy security," pointing out that " “Iraq has enormous potential to renew energy in the Middle East,” he said, describing Iraq’s investment in the energy sector as “not good,” stressing the possibility of investing in gas and benefiting from it and not relying on gas imports from Iran, especially since American companies are concerned with this support and transforming Iraq into a commercial exporter. In this area.
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani heads a delegation that met with officials across Washington, including President Joe Biden and Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin .
    American and other Western officials welcomed the economic reform plans proposed by Sudanese, but there are still concerns about the influence of groups allied with Iran . 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:10 am