Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Starting from this date...the judiciary announces the adoption of electronic payment in collecting f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

electronic - Starting from this date...the judiciary announces the adoption of electronic payment in collecting f Empty Starting from this date...the judiciary announces the adoption of electronic payment in collecting f

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Apr 2024, 4:19 am

[size=35][size=35]Starting from this date...the judiciary announces the adoption of electronic payment in collecting fees[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sweeteners

[size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-04-30 | 04:27
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Sumaria News - Local Affairs

The Supreme Judicial Council announced today, Tuesday, the adoption of electronic payment in collecting fees for the Court of Cassation, Public Prosecution, and Judicial Supervision, starting next May for the current year 2024.

[ltr]
    [size=16]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The media center of the Supreme Judicial Council stated in a statement received by Al-Sumaria News, that “the actual collection of fees will begin as a first stage before it is implemented in all presidencies of the appeals regions,” pointing out that “lawyers and citizens must use electronic payment cards to pay the financial dues related to the legal procedures presented.” Before the judiciary.”

He added, "An agreement was reached with the Arab Electronic Payment Company to adopt an accounting and administrative system through which fees and fines are collected and bails and judicial deposits are collected electronically through electronic payment devices (pos)."

It is noteworthy that the Supreme Judicial Council adopted a policy of automating and simplifying procedures in line with the decision of the Council of Ministers to adopt the electronic payment system instead of cash dealing.

[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 9:13 pm