Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commerce sets the date for starting the first step of electronic transformation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commerce sets the date for starting the first step of electronic transformation Empty Commerce sets the date for starting the first step of electronic transformation

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Oct 2023, 8:28 am

Commerce sets the date for starting the first step of electronic transformation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Monday, the Ministry of Commerce set the date for starting the first step of electronic transformation. 
    A statement from the ministry, received by Al-Eqtisad News, stated that “Minister of Commerce, Atheer Daoud Al-Ghurairi, visited the legal department at the ministry’s headquarters, to follow up on the final stages of the electronic transformation of its entire work, which is certain to begin within the next two weeks.”
    The Minister stressed during the visit, “We have developed plans and programs to improve performance and services in various directions, by working according to an economic vision and clear goals, automating work joints, building a solid information base, and changing the culture of support by targeting the groups that benefit from the catering system.”
    He pointed out that "the process of automating the legal department is the first step to electronic transformation, and it will be followed successively by the rest of the ministry's formations to get rid of the classic paper-based and routine system to an electronic system using a modern and advanced programming language."

Views 22
    Added 10/02/2023 - 2:10 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:56 pm