Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Electricity fees exhaust farmers and drain 20% of their production costs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity fees exhaust farmers and drain 20% of their production costs Empty Electricity fees exhaust farmers and drain 20% of their production costs

Post by Rocky Thu 02 May 2024, 4:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Electricity fees exhaust farmers and drain 20% of their production costs[/size]
    • Today 10:45

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad
    Representative Hussein Mardan called, today, Thursday, for a re-evaluation of the file of electricity wages for farmers in all Iraqi provinces.

Mardan told Al-Maalouma, “This percentage is not small, as farmers are forced to rely on agricultural pumps to provide irrigation water for farms and orchards through national power lines, but the tariff is exorbitant and constitutes about 20% of production costs, which increases the financial burden on the file.” Agriculture".
    He revealed a parliamentary movement to work to reduce electricity consumption tariffs for farmers according to a principle that guarantees support that helps reduce the cost.
    He pointed out that "supporting agriculture means providing an activity that attracts approximately 50% of the country's workforce, stressing the importance of supporting farmers because achieving food security is extremely important." Ended 25 February

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Electricity fees exhaust farmers and drain 20% of their production costs Empty Re: Electricity fees exhaust farmers and drain 20% of their production costs

Post by Bama Diva Thu 02 May 2024, 8:43 pm

but the tariff is exorbitant and constitutes about 20% of production costs, which increases the financial burden on the file

Good grief. This situation isn’t sustainable.

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 1:50 am