Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari of Kuwait: the case of Peggy ended and there is progress in Fallujah

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Jaafari of Kuwait: the case of Peggy ended and there is progress in Fallujah Empty Jaafari of Kuwait: the case of Peggy ended and there is progress in Fallujah

Post by wciappetta Sun 02 Nov 2014, 10:31 am

Jaafari of Kuwait: the case of Peggy ended and there is progress in Fallujah

Sun Nov 02 2014 16:25 | (Voice of Iraq) -  Add Comment - Alsumaria News / Baghdad 

Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, Sunday, that the issue of Baiji ended and there is progress in the city of Fallujah, while noting Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah said the region is facing a devastating thought and need a comprehensive response. 

Jaafari said during a joint press conference with the morning held, today, in Kuwait and I followed with "Alsumaria News", "The Iraqi armed forces have stepped up their efforts after the exceptional circumstances that took place in Mosul to prevent the extension of this setback to the rest of the provinces," pointing out that "the issue of the Baiji ended and there is progress in Fallujah and other areas outside the Anbar province. " 

He said al-Jaafari, "It is not easy to accept the intervention of any State or exceptional circumstances which passed in Iraq, but unequal battle led to the formation of the international coalition, who asked that Iraq provides a calculated and precise without being adopted rules or there is a wild stretch." -[ My notes, sounds like he is saying misreporting of the situation by the media  again.]

He said al-Jaafari, that "assistance required confined in the air side, taking into account the sovereignty of Iraq and away from civilian targets, as well as coordination with the Iraqi forces." 

For his part, Al-Sabah stressed that "Kuwait is committed to the decisions of the Security Council counter-terrorism and drain its resources," he said, adding "we are facing a devastating thought needs to be a comprehensive response is not limited to a military solution." 

He said, "What concerns us is to alleviate the suffering of the displaced as a result of recent events," pointing out that "we are doing everything we can to help Iraq in humanitarian and relief respects." 

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said in (20 October 2014), that there is progress in the military operation to spend Beiji north of Tikrit, as he pointed out that the supreme religious authority Ali al-Sistani had not agreed on the need for an international ground troops on the ground.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:57 am